The Locals’ Club: where regulars become friends.
Many of you have been asking about this year’s rendition of our VIP group. We will likely only have a few spots available this year, so mark your calendars.
New spots in the 2014-2015 Locals’ Club will be available Sunday, July 20th at 1pm, on a first-come, first-served basis in the taproom.
As always, last year’s Locals will have a chance to renew before new spots go on sale (check your emails, Locals – spam folder too!). We will keep the cap at 100, so we expect to have only a couple dozen spots for newcomers. We’ll announce the exact number shortly before the public sale.
This year’s membership includes:
- $1 off each and every beer you consume in the taproom for the entire year
- Exclusive, stainless steel swing-top 32-ounce “Locals” growler
- Mega-official keychain bottle opener – this is your membership card
- Locals-only holiday party – we shut down the whole brewery and pull out the good stuff
- Exclusive usage of Locals glassware in the taproom
- And finally, new this year: Locals who absolutely cannot make a bottle release will be allowed to purchase after-the-fact from brewery reserves
The 2014-2015 Locals’ Club membership will sell for $60. After this year, new members will only be allowed to join when existing members choose not to renew, so if you want in, don’t miss out this year!
Words cannot express how grateful we are to all the Locals that have supported us over the years. We wouldn’t be where we are today without you all.